Sunday 27 March 2016

Welcome to my bubble.

Hey!
My name is Kimberley  Champagne and this is my bubble. Karibu sana.  
I recently had a turning point in my life. At 20 years old, most people are worried about partying or the latest music or the newest trends. The future is not under consideration. That was me up until the African Model United Nations Conference.  I feel as though my priorities have shifted since I went for the conference. Now I am more interested in making a change in the world. I'm more interested in trying to make the world better than I found it.
In the bubble, I'll show you my hopes and dreams. I'll discuss upcoming  projects and ideas, events among other things.  I'll discuss my small ways to change the world. How I'm trying to do new things and be better.
This bubble is a safe place.
Welcome to the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment